Wednesday, January 9, 2013

There's Always Hope

Last night my friend passed away...She took her own life. It's not fair what happened, but it did.

The reason I'm doing this blog and my Twitter is because I want to save people from going through the pain I did. Suicide isn't the answer; never is. It's not an option; never was. Recovery is an option; always will be. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You were born for a purpose; a reason. If you don't know what the is yet, keep living to find out.

You're not useless, unwanted, worthless, better off dead or ugly, you're useful, wanted, worth tons, better off alive and beautiful. If you're feeling down and suicidal, please call 1-800-273-8255 and talk to someone. They won't judge, they'll help.

And please message me if you ever need any help. (= Life's worth it.



If you ever need emotional help, I'm always here. I care. Follow me on Twitter, @SuicideStops!

Hope is always alive...As long as you are.

December

No comments:

Post a Comment