Friday, October 12, 2012

You feel alone....But you're not

Ever get those feelings when you're so alone, you think no one cares for you, and you feel you have nothing else? So lonely and just not feeling cared for, not wanting to be alive, feeling like you'd be more valuable dead than alive? Well, trust me, you're not alone.

When you feel depressed, or even suicidal, you'll get that feeling of helplessness inside of you, like you are going to die, because you think no one knows what you're going through. While it may feel true in your worst times, it's not. There are people there to help you and talk to you.

Recently, a few months ago, I was on the edge, crying my eyes out because I was so lonely. I felt like no one was there and felt like I couldn't wait until morning for people to talk again, I felt....Alone. Little did I know that I have people who love mw. They helped me get better to a certain extent. Whenever I feel bad, I look at their messages and think about how they would miss me if I died.

There are times when you can feel so alone, like you can't talk to anyone, and no one's active (online), awake, or you'll feel like you'll bother someone if you tell them you're alone. Don't hesitate to tell people. There are people who you'd be surprised that would offer to help. Sometimes, you'll say "No one cares for me", or "They don't care for me". Even if it feels like that, you can find refuge at places that are meant to help.

I know it sounds weird, but I love you all who are suicidal, depressed, or just feeling down. I'm always here to talk and lend a hand. I've saved a few lives (Somehow can't save myself?) and know what you're going through. You are not alone. You are alive, and even though you feel you're at the end of your rope, there's always someone who cares, and is willing to help.

Some helpful sites if you're ever down, http://crisischat.org and http://imalive.org

December (June)

No comments:

Post a Comment