Monday, October 1, 2012

Overcome: Pilot

Hi all. I don't know really where to start...I guess I'll tell a bit about how I'm wanting this blog to be about. From the title name, it'll be about, overcoming life, in ways of suicide, depression, and just in general. I'll talk about things that have happened in my life, and, how to fix them. I'm hoping this will be a support for all of the people who have had bad thoughts and stuff. Although, I can't totally believe it yet, life will get better. Even of it's not there yet, it'll get better.

I've gotten inspiration to start this from many life changing events, good and bad. I'm wanting to say that I'm struggling every day with thoughts, and evilness, it's all around us, and it can't be stopped. However, we can overcome it. How? I can honestly say, I don't know. But, we will.

For this first blog post, I'm wanting to open up and tell you guys a bit about my life, and how it's bad. It's gotten betrayed, lied to, beaten up, and other horrible things. I've tried suicide 13 times. However, something throughout all of those times has kept me alive. I'm determined to find out what. I'm here for a reason. There's something in me, deep down, saying "I don't wanna die". Someone smart once told me that. I didn't believe it, but when I thought about it more, I can. I'm trying to heal, although, it's super hard. I have support from tons of friends, and will continue to overcome the hardships.

Plenty of my friends have had problems too. Suicidal, depression, self-harm, financial, emotional, physical, sexual, unspoken things, and know the road I'm on. I'm wanting to dedicate this blog to them, in hopes that they might someday read it, and know that I'm not creating this for me, but for them. I'm doing it for the people who think I should stay alive. They're the best people I could be around, and I couldn't ask for better friends.


With that, I'll conclude this pilot. Until later posts,

~ December (June)

No comments:

Post a Comment